Monday, December 23, 2013

Earplugs

I'm sitting hear tonight in front of the computer working on my second book, my phone in my hand as I type this short blog post.  I never realized how sensitive I was to sound while writing until tonight. I know some people like to listen to music while they write; I do sometimes but never too loudly.  Tonight my dear hubby is making so much noise playing his Halo Wars that I decided to put earplugs in while I work.

It's working. 

Enough. 

But I don't think I'll try writing a longer blog, as much as I'd like to. I've got two good ones started. One on dreams and one on diversity.  But I'll be lucky if there's no errors in this one!

Partners to writers: if you truly love your writer, try to respect their work area.  I get that it goes both ways. But I'm trying to create something and no offense to gamers, but that's a little more important to me than gaming. 

Back to my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment