Thursday, December 3, 2020

The New Updated Cover for "The Ring of Fire"

I have been stressing for months over the cover for the revised Ring of Fire, the second book in the Dragon Dream series. I absolutely love the designer of the cover for Farmer's Daughter, but her beautiful covers are a bit beyond my means right now. There's a few areas financially that Mr. Janney and I need to work on, but that's neither here nor there.

There's nothing really wrong with the old cover, it just doesn't have the same feel. If you know what you're looking for, you can tell that it's a generic cover made through the design program for KDP. Which again, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure a person who knew what they're doing could design a fabulous cover.

So when I saw an ad on Facebook for book covers at a lower price, I checked them out. And I liked what they designed for me. 

Thank you GetCoverDesign team!

With no further ado, here is the new cover for "The Ring of Fire" - 


For the Ebook



For the Paperback


Release of the novel is soon to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment