Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Who Are You?

Lately I've been wondering who you are.
one in a million...and yet here you are...

Are you readers?  Do you like to settle in with a thick book in the middle of a snow/rain storm and lose track of - everything?  Do you ever become so involved with the characters that you cry when they die?

Are you fellow writers?  Do you like reading about like minded people who endeavor to tell stories out of their imagination?  Do you like knowing that you are not alone in the madness that haunts your every waking moment until you can write those words down?

I know I certainly do!  But in this moment, it's not about me.  It's about you.

Some of you I know.  Most of you I can bet I don't.  And I wonder why you're here and how I can give you the posts that will keep you coming back for more.  I have a very unimpressive reality.  Work, walking the dog, and a husband.  And I have to admit that there are times I don't really know what to write here.  Is there anything you'd like to see from me?  More about my books?  More about book one?  How book number two is coming along?

Are there any questions you'd like to ask me?

I'm keeping this short tonight, mostly because I fear the power going out at any moment; which would be unfortunate because it's going to be a cold one tonight.  I have made no headway in that area, all our local agencies are co-dependent...most will not release funds even though I qualify until the full amount is met.  So if I all of a sudden disappear...you'll understand why.

It's up to you now!  I'd love to hear your thoughts!



2014 - Another day passed


No comments:

Post a Comment