Monday, November 7, 2022

Scribbles and Scrawls

So when I can't be on the laptop, or rather when I chose to just let Mr. Janney play his games out of the goodness of my heart, I'll write by hand in a notebook from wherever I left off. And do you know what would be GREAT when it comes time to transcribe into Word??? If I could read my own handwriting!

I used to have nice penmanship, but five years working in a cold meat processing factory has left its mark. That's ok though, because the notebook is just a guide anyway and things tend to morph as I type. You're just gonna have to take my word on it that I used to be able to scribble nicely, because I'm too tired at the moment to go looking for an older example. Mr. Janney has been running me ragged the past few hours trying to fix some technical glitch with his RC car. His hobbies always seem to occupy my time because I'm the more computer literate of the two.

Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment